Meat Pie

 
Posted by Picasa


MEAT PIE sounds weird. Doesn't it? I pretty much cook every night and it seems that I have the same recipes every few weeks. I have tons of cookbooks, search the web, and even have an app to help me find recipes. But, why do I go to the same ones over and over? I guess it's just comfortable. Here is a recipe that I found on Epicurious.com. Of course I changed a little and added what I had in the re-fridge. But it was nice to have another recipe to add to my rotation. I made it easier by already having pre made pastry dough in the freezer from Trader Joes...
My husband loved it and went back for seconds so I know it was good!

Here is my version:

1 lb of ground beef
half a onion, chopped
one parnip
corn
spinach
curry powder

Cook meat and add veggies put pastry dough on top and bake in oven for 25 minutes at 375. Done and add a salad.

No comments: