Off to Bali!!


So, Johnny and I leave for Bali in about four hours! We have to be at the airport at 10:30 for a 1:30am departure to Tapaei! 13 hours later we arrive to have a layover and arrive to Bali at 2:20 Monday afternoon. By 3pm we can be at the beach!!! I am so excited to be going on a vaction, we haven't been on one in two summers! I am a little nervous because I was laid of a few months ago and don't have a job, but our mortgage and credit card bills will be paid so, we are off! Anyways, traveling to different countries is the best part of life, learning about new culturals and the way other people live. I am so excited! I will try to post while over there, but it may a bit hard... Happy eating and do something creative everyday!!! The things I will miss the most is our cat, Eli and Sunday morning pancakes! What would you miss when you go on vacation?

No comments: