BOO!


A few days before Halloween I came home and there was a cute bag of Halloween stuff in it. It had some yummy candy, coffee and treats for our dog! On the bag had a little poem:
The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.

The spooks are after things to do,
In fact a spook brought this "Boo" to you!

The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.

We'll all have smiles upon our faces,
No one will know who "BOO"ed who's places!

Just two short days to work your spell,
Keep it secret, hide it well.

Please join the fun, the seasons here .
Just spread these "BOO's" and Halloween cheer.


Since I have never been booed I really wanted to participate and boo my neighbors. I went to Target and got some fun things, Halloween themed soap, snack sized crackers and a bowl with skulls all over it, and of course I had to make some sort of treat. I decided to make pumpkin muffins with chocolate. They were really yummy! Can't wait to boo next year!

No comments: