Apron


95 % of the time I never where aprons. Just because I forget to put it on! On my trip to New York  I went to purl and spent some time looking at the many colors and patterns of the fabric that they carry. I realized that I could not buy any fabric because I just did not have the room to bring it home. But, I did get to buy two fat quarters of some pre cut fabric. It turns out that these two pieces that I took home were just beautiful! This particular fabric that I used, I did not want to ruin the pattern because it had large flowers on such a small piece of fabric. I got the idea to make a apron with the fabric. I did not have a pattern to make this apron I just guessed how to put it together from how I would like it to look. This was so simple and very functional, I will just have to remember to wear it!

No comments: