Twice the Fun!




Today I went to a baby shower for a friend that I have known since I was 12. A few months ago she found out that not only was she preggers but she was having twin girls! When I found out I was so excited and shocked! I wanted to make her something the  girls could use and also not go out of it so fast. I decided to make two matching baby blankets but with different colors. I found a very cute fabric with little elephants, the fabric was fleece so it was very soft. I didn't want to do the blankets with pink because I knew she would get everything in PINK! I used a pokadot purple and green cotton as the contracting fabric. I also made these blankets because they are so simple and fast to make. I have to admit that my ends are not 100% straight, but that is handmade, right? 

No comments: