Joy Day!

July 3rd, Joy Day! My work is so cool that we got July 3rd off for a day of joy! What is a day of joy? It is a day to do what ever brings you joy! My day started off nice, got to enjoy a cup a yummy tea in-front of the tv then I headed off to the gym! That may not seem very joyful but it was! Then I went to have lunch with a friend of mine who is off for the summer, since she's a teacher! The real joy came when I was able to go to the knitting store and take my time to look at all the wonderful yarns. I ended up buying some really beautiful wool sock yarn to make a lace scarf for the fall. A pumpkin color yarn that I will add light green beads to! Today at work, our homework assignment was to report back at a  staff meeting what we did as part of our day of joy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Everything looks wonderful, just thought I'd comment here as I was your lunch partner....