Labor Day Weekend


It's day two of the holiday weekend and I am enjoying my time alone. My husband went camping for a boys weekend away so I am left to craft alone! Saturday I met a friend and we went for an almost 3 hour hike in the San Bruno hills. It was amazing we just kept walking! The weather was perfect not too hot and not too foggy. When I returned home I received my weekly netflix movie, the last disc of season 3 of Weeds, the Showtime series. I turned it on to watch and let my feet rest. I did some blog searching on line and discovered this really easy tutorial on hand made cloth napkins by Charamichele. It turns out that in this tutorial I have the same fabric that was used. Here is my version of the cloth napkins. This would be a quick item to make for a holiday gift. In my version I used a pink thread as the edge of the napkin, I think it gives it a contrasting burst to the fabric.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! I will def have to try

liz song mandell said...

Great picture! :) They just keep getting better.

Gigi said...

great idea! these would make great holiday gifts. thanks for the idea and tips!