OOPS!


On Tuesday night my condo complex was having it's annual BBQ for the neighbors to get together. Being new at this complex I thought it would be good of me to show up with some yummy baked goods. So I thought about what I wanted to make, I found a recipe for Blueberry Crumb Bars on smitten kitchen it looked really fast and fuze free. So not having alot of time after work I decided to make the bars. Everything was going perfect then 45 minutes later I peaked in the oven and it was done! But, it needed that golden crust on it, so I figured to leave it in for a few more minutes...But, I forgot to turn my timer back on and I burnt the bars! I was so sad! It was the first thing that I have ruined it a long time. I thought I would share my experience with you all since I know I am not perfect! Maybe you can have a little laugh....Please go to smitten kitchen to find the correct way to make this! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would still it that Julie!!

(I'm a fan of your blog now ;0))