A perfect day!

My best friend is in town from San Diego and I was able to hang out with her for the day. We first went to Filmore Street in San Francisco to get atea latte at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Then we headed over to Chestnut street to The Paper Source. For lunch we went to the Ferry Building and ate at Out the Door. Last we went to the Mission and headed to Bi-Rite Creamery. Oh my gosh! That was the icing on the cake. I had the Vanilla ice cream with peanut brittle! Wow, was it wonderful! The day was almost over but I had to take her to a fabric store that I had been dying to go to! It's called Wizbang Fabrics. It's a small store with an amazing collection of fabrics. I have to admit, I took my friend here because I wanted to go, not her. My girlfriend grew up in the Bay Area but had never gone to the Ferry Building or really have never been to the Mission neighborhood. So, it was nice to show off this beautiful city called San Francisco. This was my perfect day!

No comments: